Day I, 3 April 2019
9:00 – 9:30 Registration
9:30 – 9:50 Official opening of the Congress by Advisory Board Co-Chairmans
9:50 – 10:10 Speech of the Guest of Honour
10:10 – 10:30 Speech of Keynote Speaker
Vision of 5G in Poland
10:30 – 10:45 Case study: Vision of 5G
10:45 – 11:35 Debate: Vision of 5G in Poland
- How to build Economy 4.0 – vision of future
- Economy 4.0 as a competitive advantage or a new economic development model?
- New possibilities in the digital world – creating new economic sectors
- How 5G can suport Economy 4.0
- Creating demand for 5G
- 5G Network impementation as a strategy for Poland
- 5G for Industry 4.0
- Impact on Smart City, Smart Mobility
- Perspective of our streets in 5, 10, 20 years
11:35 – 11:45 Case study: Smart City
11:45 – 12:20 Coffe break
12:20 – 12:40 Intrudactory presentation:
Strategy of migration to the National Cloud
12:40 – 12:55 Case study: Is going to be revolution?
12:55 – 13:40 Debate: National Cloud
- Model and architecture of National Cloud
- Aspects of security, interoperability
- The mission of critical service
- New strategy of polish government – are we ready to built an infrastructure for Economy 4.0?
- Public financing – What is the road of public funds?
- Virtualization of services in Economy 4.0
- New models for providing services in the cloud
- PaaS, IaaS
Are we ready for the transformation?
13:40 – 13:55 Introduction: Are we ready for the transformation?
13:55 – 14:10 Case study: What is actual driver for change?
14:10 – 15:00 Debate: Are we ready for the transformation?
- New vision of technology – what is available?
- 5G for business as an element of the company’s strategy
- Legal and tax status
- Realization of Sustained Development Startegy (SOR). Where are we?
- Social aspects – are people ready for the change?
15:00 – 16:00 Lunch
Day II, 4 April 2019
9:00 – 9:30 Registration
A new perspective of technology thanks to the transformation of economy to the 4.0 phase
9:30 – 11:00 (case studies, each lasting approx. 15 min.)
Introduction: Technology implementation in the Economy 4.0
Case study: AI
Case study: Automation of production
Case study: Autonomous vehicles
11:00 – 11:40 Coffe break
POPC – Operational Programme Digital Poland
11:40 – 11:55 Speech of the Ministry representative
Results of the POPC programme and plans for the future/
Society digitalization level increase as a result of the POPC programme development
11:55 – 12:10 Case study
POPC E2E project on the example of POPC1
12:10 – 13:10 Debate: POPC – Operational Programme Digital Poland
- Government perspective and expectation
- How to build a business model? How to monetize it?
- Sharing infrastructure, improving efficiency
- How to support operators pay for the revolution?
- Can the government support the consumption growth of online services by the society?
13:10 – 13:25 Case study
13:25 – 13:40 Case study
13:40 – 14:30 Debate: Digital Customer
- What does the digital client expect?
- Human issue – citizens access to the services & their neeeds & their education
- Future of product – change in the game
- New pricing and selling perspective. Product as a service
14:30 – 14:50 Summarizing of the Congress
- Closing remarks
- Conclusions and suggestions
14:50 – 15:50 Lunch
The organizer reserves the right to change the agenda.
* The share of people during confirmation
Update Date: 22.01.2019